Wake Forest University Police has assigned police officers as resource officers to individual residence halls and academic buildings to serve as liaison officers to students, faculty, and staff in those buildings. ALL crimes should be immediately reported by calling 911 (from a campus phone) or 336-758-5911 (from a cell phone) and should NOT wait until your assigned WFURO is on duty.