Found Item Information

If you find someone’s property on the Reynolda Campus and are unable to return the property to the owner, take the property to the Campus Lost & Found at University Police.

Students: Please be sure that your address and phone number are accurate with the University.

Departments: Please call 311 to report found property. An officer needs to document the date, time and circumstances of the found property.