The Wake Forest University Police Department is committed to a comprehensive approach in providing a safe and inclusive community where students, faculty, staff and visitors may experience a sense of security and belonging.
The WFU Police Department is comprised of professionally trained police officers, security officers, communications officers, and support staff. The primary concern of the department is to protect and assist the campus community.
- Providing professional, service focused policing
- Educate and promote the importance of individual responsibility
- Offering and participating in community engagement opportunities
- Accountability through leadership, training and assessment
- Fostering a diverse and inclusive Campus Community